Wednesday 24 October 2007

We didn't do too well against Grendel although I won. At least thats my memory of the game.
As tends to happen, many people were unavailable and we didn't have a full side. Luckily, diamond Dave H showed up to chill and spectate so we grabbed him to play. He won. There's no stopping the man since he's retired.

It was a bit of a disaster with the Keynsham match. At 8pm on Tuesday night the grand total of confirmed players were me and Smiling boy. Faced with the prospect of a 5-1 defeat, (SBW wasn't going to win realistically) I had to call Keynsham and rearrange/forfeit. A little later I get a tect from Mr L saying he can make it. To make matters worse, Andy H had been working away and turned up for the game anyway. We could have put a side out after all! It's enough to make you tear your hair out. Perhaps you can tell I've been doing this for too long.

On another note, I can see nobody else has made a post on this site although SBW has made a valiant effort. The trick is to look at the top right of your screen where it says "sign in". Using the the user name and password I send out, you then click on "make new post".

No comments: